Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Champions League




Utd's squad


Man Utd squad: Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Heaton; Brown, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Neville, O'Shea, Pique, Silvestre, Anderson, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Nani, Park, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Saha, Welbeck.
Can't wait for this game in 24hrs. Expect alot of tension and nerves from both teams. Obviously Utd have the edge as I support them! Utd's squad is so strong. Rio and Vidic are the best defenders in the world at the moment and Ronaldo is the best going forward. Who do you lot thinks gonna win? Let me know!

3 comments:

S-Kay said...

Chelsea.... i know i support Fulham but is a London fing...

henriietta said...

Manchester r gunna cream Chelsea...I only say this cuz I've put 50 kwid for 2-0....I aint losin money, I'b broke as it is lol..but ye manny to win

pivot said...

definately Utd!
Kuszczak will be Man Of The Match ;) (yes, i'm from poland ;) )