Monday, 18 August 2008

Iglu & Hartly

This tunes been getting a lot of (desreved) airplay, I think its SICK!

Iglu & Hartly are from L.A where they've been making a big name for themselves with hundreds of shows (according to their bio). I like them and I'm gonna predict seriously BIG things from them over here!!

I'm getting into these American indie/poppy/electro(y?) bands at the moment MGMT, Vampire Weekend and now I&H, I know they're not exactly the same sort of thing but they're all BIG!

What do u lot think of the tune??

IN THIS CITY - IGLU & HARTLY

2 comments:

Ms TooFly said...

I have'nt heard of these guys before...but im definately a fan of Vampire Weekend, their album is serious!

Nomusa said...

i saw you on the telly two night ago... you made my heart go thump thump thump ;)